International Marketing Coordinator
- Category: Sales
- Country: United Kingdom
Responsible to the Regional Director (RD), Distributor Markets, for managing the A&P budget and ensuring all expenditure is within agreed levels.
Provides direction and sources information for EMEA MD’s Asia, Canada, Latin America and Africa.
Partners with WD-40 Business Development Managers (BDMs) to execute annual marketing plans and to exploit short term sales and marketing opportunities in each territory.
Provides marketing and promotional support for all Distributor Markets across Europe and the Middle East.
1. Administration of A&P Fund and Budget Management
• Administer and monitor an A&P budget of over £2m ensuring all expenditure is within the agreed levels, recorded and allocated correctly on a monthly basis working with finance, Business Development Managers (BDM’s) and Regional Director (RD)
• Liaise with the Market Distributors (MD’s) to check all budgets are calculated within the agreed parameters.
• Coordinate and assist the BDM’s and RD with the monthly budget review process and manage the accrual process at month and year end to ensure all is correctly recorded.
• Update financial spreadsheets with costs, prices, percentage SKU splits per country for the annual budget planning process
• Assist the RD with producing the annual business plan
• Manage the invoice processing for the MD Team
• Track sales and expenditure on a monthly basis by country and provide the BDM’s and RD with reports.
• Track the Middle East FOC’s
2. Business Development and Marketing Support
• Act as a central coordinator in MD Team and manage the procurement and supply of promotional materials within time, policy and financial constraints (POS, Dealer Loader Premiums).
• Liaise with operations to coordinate and manage the delivery of promotional materials and ensure logistics-related issues are managed to conclusion
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of promotional activity by collecting data from the BDM’s and MD’s.
• Maintain and update the central repository for the team to ensure BDM’s and MD’s have access to the most up-to-date brand and corporate guidelines, logos, images, MSDS sheets etc.
• Attend and present to the team marketing issues and challenges at teams’ meetings and annual business planning.
3. Team Administration
• Produce and amend MD contracts as required
• Manage the renewals process and issue renewals to the MD’s on time and provide the US with signed copies
• Track the status of signed MD contracts and liaise with the relevant MD to ensure a signed copy is obtained.
• Update and maintain price and SKU lists
• Manage general enquiries and liaise with the relevant person/team to ensure a response is provided.
• Set up new suppliers in Epicor
4. Product and Packaging Artwork
• Coordinate the artwork change process and ensure variants meet the legal requirements in the relevant country as advised by the BDM’s.
• Manage the can proof process for the distributor markets.
• Manage the artwork process for new products and SKU’s
• Support the BDM’s with the required administration for new products, PIF’s/BA’s etc.
5. Event Management
• Organise MD presence at European Trade shows, including travel, hotels, MD Dinner
• Organise annual MD Digital Conference and other team meetings, including accommodation, travel, meeting rooms, conference facilities, catering and evening dinners
6. Perform other related activities as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated
corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
Perform other related activities as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated company values/code of conduct and acting in congruence to company strategies and priorities.
‘A level’ education or equivalent Business NVQ
2 years or more experience:
- within a consumer brand, commercial business environment (international business is desirable)
- in an administrative role in sales, marketing or customer service.
• of using ERP (or similar) data systems