Business Systems Analyst - EIMEA
- Category: I.T.
- Country: United Kingdom
Responsible for the development, support and maintenance of WD-40 Company EIMEA’s EDI & E-Commerce applications within ERP applications in alignment with ongoing business systems strategic .
This is a technical role with the focus on planning and executing change requests and projects across the broad scope of business systems (BS) which encompasses ERP applications, EDI and E-Commerce.
Provides advanced application support and expertise to Systems staff and users, promotes and develops the use of technology for lean, efficient, cost effective and, where possible automated, processes and controls in all EDI & E-Commerce areas of the business ERP to help drive growth and profitability.
Liaises with and manages 3rd party suppliers where appropriate ensuring a high level of service is provided to the business and requests are being actioned and prioritized accordingly.
- Responsible for WD40 EIMEAs EDI process, maintaining, developing and streamlining the process and ensuring new EDI requests are actioned and dealt with promptly.
- Responsible for WD40 EIMEAs E-Commerce process, supporting and developing processes working with both internal customers and external parties.
- Liaises with internal customer service teams, 3rd party suppliers and external customers ensuring new and existing EDI requests are actioned, tested and deployed in a timely fashion.
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives with Customer services teams to procedures and implements improvement/enhancements to make it better than it is today.
- Ensures BS requests are logged, , reviewed, approved, escalated where required, and resolved internally or in collaboration with vendors to a high standard in a timely fashion.
- Audits and analyses data quality and integrity and issues corrective guidance to data owners. Designs new controls and processes to improve quality where appropriate.
- Collaborates with the Business Systems Manager to provide input and define the annual and long-term Business Systems strategic .
- Maintains an expert and current skillset and investigates new and emerging system trends and technologies for possible application to EIMEA’s present and future needs.
- Provides expert end user and internal Systems training on EDI and E-Commerce.
- Adheres to SOX and other business controls in the execution of the function to ensure they are operated and annual audits are passed.
Perform other related activities as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated company values/code of conduct and acting in congruence to company strategies and priorities.
- Training in relevant ERP software or equivalent to a high level of technical knowledge.
- Project management certificate ideal but not required.
- Current technical certification(s) would be ideal but not required.
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
Why You Should Apply
- If you believe in our “why” this is the place for you
- Over 93% employee engagement as of February 2019 global employee survey
- Publicly traded company headquartered in San Diego, California since 1953
- Voted Most Democratic Workplace and certified WorldBlu Freedom Centered Workplace
- Learning based culture that supports the growth and development of our team members
We’ve Got You Covered
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package provide you and your family with extensive protection and security, along with quality, life-enhancing programs to include; profit sharing, annual cash incentive reward potential for everyone, tuition reimbursement, 401K matching, short day Fridays and much more!
Do You Align With Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.
Thank you for considering WD-40 Company in your career search! #WD40TribalLife #PositiveLastingMemories