Salesforce Solutions Engineer
- Category: I.T.
- Country: United States
- Location: Remote or Hybrid in San Diego
Do you enjoy identifying internal customer needs and then offering solutions? If you have good product sense, and strong business acumen with an ability to tie the right product to business relevance ... join our tribe!
The Salesforce Solutions Engineer is responsible for deployments, ongoing enhancements, and management of our enterprise level Salesforce ecosystem including, Sales, Service, Marketing, and Consumer Cloud integrations. The scope of responsibility includes both local and global solutions for business units that include Americas, Asia Pacific trading blocs and the corporate function. This position contributes to the vision and the long-term information technology strategic plan that supports the strategic goals and objectives of the business.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Propose, execute, and manage the implementation of enterprise-level Salesforce solutions in support of defined or implied business requirements
- Participate in user sessions to assist in documenting requirements in the form of user stories
- Recommend enhancements to applications in anticipation of business needs by partnering with Project Managers-Business Analysts
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed or requested as part of or in addition to Sprint activities
- Produce solutions that are in alignment with guiding principles, security & privacy standards practiced by organization
- Design and participate in end-user acceptance testing
- Present solution options to business users, evaluating the pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Participate in developing training content for administration and end users
- Proactively drive continuous adoption of approved methodologies and tools relative to project execution (Agile) and service delivery (ITIL) in support of high-quality outcomes, regulatory requirements, reduced costs, increased efficiencies, and improved system performance
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- 4+ years of hands-on Salesforce configuration experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with implementation and integration of packaged applications with Salesforce and its ecosystem
- 1+ year of developing solutions used in a mobile setting
- 1+ year of experience with Lightning development
- Experience in requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, and DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems, or significant years of technology field experience
- Active Salesforce certifications
At WD-40 Company, we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our "why" is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do.
Why You Should Apply
- Learning-based culture that supports the growth and development of all tribe members
- Strong values aligned culture whose #1 strategic driver is to build a business for the future that we will be proud to hand down to the next generation
- Over 93.3% employee engagement as of January 2022 global employee survey
- A culture where 91% of the tribe report experience a sense of belonging
- Voted Most Democratic Workplace and certified WorldBlu Freedom Centered Workplace
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
Thank you for considering WD-40 Company in your career search! #WD40TribalLife #PositiveLastingMemories