Bilingual Sales Support & Customer Service Representative
- Category: Customer Relations
- Country: United States
- Location: Miami - Hybrid
Attention to sales orders and product shipping details abound in this role. This role is ideal for a bilingual (English/Spanish) customer-oriented self-starter who takes pride in maintaining smooth sales orders processes and communication. In this role, you will support our Latin American sales managers in a fast-paced environment by responding to customer queries and reviewing product orders. You will also liaise with customers to provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced and passionate professional with a knowledge of sales and customer service best practices to ensure excellent service standards.
The pay range for this role is $24 to $28/hr plus annual cash bonus and 10% profit sharing.
What You’ll Be Doing
Sales Support: responsible for implementing company sales and marketing programs to meet direct and indirect sales goals for all assigned accounts. Lead development and tracking to support regional sales efforts. Support assigned regions initiatives and customer-specific telemarketing pull-through activities. Responsibilities include actively managing a portfolio of customers, proactively identifying new opportunities and customers, presenting WD-40 Company's product specifications, features, benefits, and managing a sales leads database in the CRM dashboard to facilitate easier follow-up and product conversions.
- Applies a broad base of knowledge covering all WD-40 Company's features and benefits to solicit new accounts and close sales to achieve all sales and EBITDA goals.
- Actively identify new business, solicit, and close prospective customers.
- Presents broad technical product knowledge of all WD-40 Company's product specifications, features, benefits, and application to provide solutions to customer and end-user needs.
- Sells WD-40 brands in designated direct and indirect accounts by securing off-shelf displays and promotions. Ensures that distribution and department plan-o-grams are maintained and enhanced to obtain measured sales goals.
- Makes product solution recommendations. Provide technical support over the phone, email, and in person.
- Proactively develops and contributes to cross-functional sales/promotion/category leadership plans and programs on a quarterly & annual basis to maximize sales and EBITDA growth. Develops EBITDA-advantageous account-specific programs in concert with Sales Director, Marketing, and third-party agents such as merchandisers, independent manufacturers' representatives (IMRs), and distributors, ensuring projects are executed on time and within budget.
- Manages database of sales leads in CRM dashboard to facilitate more effortless follow-up and product conversions.
- Responsible for accurate and timely forecasting of portfolio sales through analysis of CRM database.
- Develops accounts by interacting with decision-makers to attain assigned sales growth objectives through telephone sales, shows, and occasional face-to-face customer calls.
- Maintains written and verbal communications with managers regularly, including monthly expense reports, monthly planners, quarterly self-evaluations, and other requests as needed.
- Participates in developing sales and marketing strategies to support selling to assigned customers. Provides constructive policy recommendations. Assists with developing programs and planning concepts to further the company direction statement.
Customer Service: this role supports the Latin American business in achieving its sales targets and growth plans. Responsible for processing customer orders for assigned accounts within company policies and programs. You'll manage all aspects associated with the movement of products, including compliance with transportation and export regulations. In addition, this role works with finance and logistics on invoicing requirements for direct customers and marketing distributors and provides administrative support to the Latin America Regional office.
- Perform data entry for order processing for assigned accounts within company policies, programs, and guidelines. Responsible for accurate and timely oversight, verification, and processing of customer orders.
- Update and maintain the LATAM Order Tracking Query with current, accurate, and timely information to monitor order/shipment status, support BDMs with an overview of orders processed, and address issues requiring immediate attention.
- Submit and process Credit Applications for new accounts or reactivations.
- Executes required export documentation for assigned accounts as required by country to facilitate cargo movement from the US to Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Forward all shipping documents as required to customers, shipping lines, warehouses, and freight lines. Responsible for issuing a formal request to forwarders to file the government-required Shippers Export Declaration.
- Monitor sales order activity to ensure sales promotions and product fact sheets are correctly followed.
- Research, manage, and process freight claims for shortages and damages in partnership with the Sales Administrative Specialist. Request for credit/debit memos for returns and corrections through HQ when approved by finance. Recommend policy, process, and procedural changes to claims management/processing management for Latin America Region.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, preferred
- 3-5 years relevant consumer packaged goods, telesales, or sales experience
- Experience in inside sales, account management, selling in wholesale, automotive, hardware, industrial, and miscellaneous channels
At WD-40 Company, we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our "why" is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do.
Why You Should Apply
- Learning-based culture that supports the growth and development of all tribe members
- Strong values aligned culture whose #1 strategic driver is to build a business for the future that we will be proud to hand down to the next generation
- Over 93.3% employee engagement as of January 2022 global employee survey
- A culture where 91% of the tribe report experience a sense of belonging
- Voted Most Democratic Workplace and certified WorldBlu Freedom Centered Workplace
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
Thank you for considering WD-40 Company in your career search! #WD40TribalLife #PositiveLastingMemories