- Category: Marketing
- Country: Australia
- Location: Epping, Sydney, Australia
We are looking for a motivated, passionate Brand Manager with 5+ years experience, to champion some of Australia’s most recognizable brands. Reporting into the Marketing Manager and working alongside two other Brand Managers, this role has responsibility for executing and monitoring brand/product plans and strategies to achieve growth objectives over a rolling 12 month plan for their assigned brands across all trade channels.
To be successful, this person will have great relationship building skills, be passionate about building our brands (both online and instore), have an eye for detail and have experience working in an FMCG/CPG environment.
This a very flexible contract role. We are open to full time or part time work over a 12 month contract with the possibility of longer term opportunities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager in the implementation of rolling 12-month marketing plans in line with brand guidelines, strategic drivers, EBITDA and sales goals.
- Developing, monitoring and controlling key initiatives, appropriate budgets, forecasts, annual and rolling plans, programs and measures of success to achieve required EBITDA, sales goals and market growth across all identified channels.
- Analysing market trends and competitive activity.
- Coordinating market research projects in support of annual and rolling plans.
- Leads the development of new product opportunities including the execution of product launch marketing plans.
- Reviewing brand and customer P&L’s.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager on development, implementation and communication of strategic vision and goals for assigned brands.
- Managing the creation and development of promotions for assigned brands.
- Executing digital brand plans in line with digital strategic goals, working cross-functionally with sales to meet customer expectations.
- Directing marketing support including the creation of all packaging, collateral, point-of-purchase, direct mail programs, market development and sales promotions.
- Working with agencies to ensure activities are consistent with marketing plans.
- Leading consumer research to gain additional knowledge of our brands and develop plans for leadership review.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Experience working as a Brand Manager in a FMCG/CPG environment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy including MS applications.
- TAFE or Bachelor Degree in business or relevant field.
What We Can Offer You!
- Friendly, fun team environment.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Employee Engagement score above 96%.
- 3pm finish on Fridays.
- Flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.
- Learning and development based culture.
- All inclusive company conferences and events.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Plus more!
At WD-40 Company we believe that passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a culture through learning, teaching and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation of WD-40 remains a secret, however it is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
Do You Align With Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.