Digital Marketing Manager
- Category: Marketing
- Country: France
- Location: Lyon - Hybrid
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
Snapshot of What We’re Looking For
We are seeking a proactive, passionate Digital Marketing Manager, who can champion the marketing of the world's most identifiable brands, WD-40® Multi-Use Product, WD-40 Specialist® and 3-in-One across the French and the French Overseas online market.
As part of the French marketing team, this role collaborates with internal brand teams and European counterparts to implement marketing initiatives across the company’s brand websites, all social platforms and on E-commerce. Driving brand awareness through SEO, optimized content, sponsorships and influencers, this opportunity is perfect for data-led professionals to develop the company’s marketing strategy.
If you are driven, with the ability to develop meaningful, long-lasting relationships and love to create branded online content... please consider joining our tribe!
What You’ll Be Doing
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain and optimize the performance of the French websites of WD-40 and/or 3-EN-UN (traffic and referencing),
- Create and implement specific communication and dynamization operations for distributor customers,
- Develop digital product content and e-commerce campaigns with the product managers and sales force,
- Implement, analyses and optimize digital campaigns (including e-mailing, advertising, videos, blogging, social media),
- Manage relationships with key social influencers
- Implementing direct marketing operations
What You’ll Bring To The Role
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- 2 or more years’ experience in a similar digital marketing, in-country role
- Experience within a consumer brand, commercial business environment
- Experience with multi-media content production such as: print (ads, collateral), online (banners, display, rich media, in-text), video
- Data Analytics
- Master Office and relevant digital and social media tools. WordPress, Canva Google Analytics ideal.
- Fluent in business French and English
We’ve Got You Covered
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package offers you protection, security and peace of mind. We offer health, wellness and financial programs that enhance your quality of life, including profit sharing, holiday and gift vouchers and a robust pension plan. In addition, we want you to recharge your batteries and find a work-life balance. We offer hybrid working, RTT, and close one week between Christmas and New Year to spend time with your family and friends!
Do You Align With Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.
At WD-40 Company we foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals are recognized, valued, respected, and experience a sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to individual characteristics that make us unique such as our backgrounds, experiences, qualities, talents, traits, beliefs, and preferences.