- Category: Human Resources
- Country: France
- Location: Lyon - onsite
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
Snapshot of What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a passionate Human Resources Specialist to join our amazing French Tribe and champion our strong tribal culture. Focusing on executing HR activities across the employment lifecycle, this role will also advise and coach both leaders and employees on WD-40 Company policies and practices.
In support of our strategic drivers’ this role is critical to the success of attracting and retaining outstanding tribe members, to support France-Africa business growth plans and brand enhancement.
If you are passion about people, with the ability to develop meaningful, long-lasting relationships... please consider joining our tribe!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead talent acquisition and cultivate a robust talent pipeline within France. Working alongside the central EIMEA HR team to develop and support global employer brand initiatives.
- Maintaining HR systems and processes through the employee lifecycle. Including onboarding, induction, time tracking,
- Complete payroll ensuring it accurately and on time each month as well as being the main contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and communicate policies and procedures to the tribe. Give advice e and coach on the application of these policies as well as recommendations.
- Manage the day-to-day benefits program administration as well as troubleshooting and providing benefits education
- Provide support and coordination for training, liaising with providers to organize coach and provide feedback.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- 2 or more years’ experience in Human Resources administration or coordination.
- Professional HR certificate or training required
- Fluent spoken and written English and French
- Experience of handling sensitive /confidential information
- Strong Customer Service
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.
At WD-40 Company we foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals are recognized, valued, respected, and experience a sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to individual characteristics that make us unique such as our backgrounds, experiences, qualities, talents, traits, beliefs, and preferences.