- Category: Human Resources
- Country: United Kingdom
- Location: Milton Keynes - Hybrid
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
What You’ll Be Doing
Based in our Milton Keynes HQ, this role supports the HR team to deliver an efficient and streamlined service for all of our EIMEA markets. From data tracking, digital recruitment to employee benefits and onboarding support; we will help you map a pathway to develop your career through practical on-the-job experience.
Gain your CIPD Human Resources Level 3 apprenticeship and so much more by joining WD-40 Company Tribe today!
What You’ll Bring To The Role
We are looking for someone with a will to succeed, great communication skills and a passion for learning.
Do You Align With Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.
Ready? Set? … Apply Now