Business Intelligence Analyst Apprenticeship
- Category: I.T.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Location: Milton Keynes - Hybrid
We’re offering an exciting opportunity to launch yourself into a rewarding career in Business Intelligence fully supported with development and training. You’ll be working on the latest technology and utilizing the most up-to-date software available to help our global business achieve ambitious growth. Joining WD40, you’ll be part of a dynamic culture with high staff retention and a wealth of experience throughout the business.
WD40 Company is a global company with its head office for Europe based in Milton Keynes.
You’ll have the opportunity to travel to our European locations including; Madrid, Lyon, Frankfurt, Bologna, Venlo, Lisbon.
What You’ll Be Doing
: You’ll be supporting the Business Systems team in the delivery of best-in-class ERP business intelligence (BI), reporting and information systems to the business, including budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting interface enabling the business to make strategic decisions.
You’ll be assisting with the development and maintenance of BI through a variety of methods to aid business operations and analysis of business performance and financials to enable effective commercial decision making across all EIMEA business teams, segments and units, from ETC through to sales teams, all other departments and individual end users.
Based hybrid, between home and our Milton Keynes offices, you will typically work 4 days a week and spend 1 day a week studying towards a BSc degree in Digital and Technology Solutions, on a Business Analysis pathway from MK:U (part of Cranfield University). Throughout your apprenticeship you will learn a broad range of skills with the unique opportunity to earn as you learn which will get you ahead in your business analyst career.
This practical, skills-focused apprenticeship will equip you in technical knowledge practiced through a hands-on approach called problem-based learning. You won’t come across any exams or lectures, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to apply your skills back at WD40!
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Educated to A-Level standard: our entry requirement is at least 96 UCAS points three C grade at A-Levels or equivalent
- Maths and English at GCSE level are a must
- Comfortable with Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Effective time management, prioritisation, and multitasking abilities
- Good interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
At WD-40 Company, we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our "why" is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our "why" is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching, and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products, and we seek best-in-class talent.
We’ve Got You Covered
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, pension, a profit related bonus, training and development, short day Fridays, frequent team activities and more!
Do You Align With Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.